At the start of our services, members of our staff, including your home care aide and a registered nurse, will meet with your family. During this meeting, we will take the time to get to know your family and the special needs of your loved one. At this meeting, a customized plan will be designed specific to the concerns or needs of your family. This plan will then be monitored and modified as time progresses or as your needs change in order to continue providing the highest level of services possible.
The following services are offered by Accredited, but many others can be provided, depending on your needs:
- Live-in or hourly support from home care aides.
- Consistent monitoring of vital signs.
- Assistance with day-to-day activities such as dressing, bathing, and feeding.
- Help with physical exercise regiments.
- Assistance with household chores such as laundry, pet care, meal preparation, dishes, and changing of bedding.
- Help with daily errands, such as grocery shopping, dry cleaning, and filling prescriptions.
- Accompaniment services to and from appointments or personal activities.
- Social companionship and emotional support.
- Plus many more home care and hospice related services.
Along with the comprehensive care provided by our highly trained home care team, they will develop, implement, monitor and modify medical care plans which is tailored to meet the unique physical needs of each and every one of our clients.
Call us now at 877-200-0606 and get a perfect solution for your personalized companion care needs.
Contact Accredited today to learn what our team can do for your family.