“It’s almost like she knew, she had been there before with many other families. She guided us through it.”
-Debbie, Client’s Daughter
Why Choose Accredited for Your Home Care Needs?
At Accredited, over our many years of experience, we have grown to understand the complex challenges that families face when home care is necessary for a loved one. The decision to seek a home health aide for a loved one means finding the best services, supplies, and equipment needed to meet the physical needs of your family member. This process can become very stressful and emotional for everyone involved. This is why it is important to choose the home care services from Accredited because we will provide you with both the logistical and emotional support that you need throughout this important time.
A Highly Qualified Home Health Care Team
- At Accredited, we employ a highly trained team of registered nurses and home care aides and we require that all of our team members continue to update their education. After collecting the latest studies and data from associations such as the Alzheimer’s Association, the FDA and the American Medical Association, we create highly innovative training modules to keep our staff up to date on the most recent findings in these associations.
- Home health care can encompass a wide variety of services, and at Accredited, our goal is to provide our clients with the most comprehensive and thorough services that are customized to fit the needs of each client. The home care aides employed by Accredited receive the most up to date training in order to provide assistance to clients suffering from a wide range of medical conditions, from Dementia to Diabetes. Our aides are also highly trained to provide empathetic hospice care for you and your family.
- Our highly trained home care team understands the difference between studying the symptoms of a disease and understanding the needs of real individuals. We customize the plan of care to meet the needs of each unique individual. The certified home aides with Accredited are instructed as to how to best understand the personal and cultural preferences of each patient.
- All of our aides have passed specialized training in order to become familiar with neuromuscular conditions, neurological conditions, oncology, as well as hospice.
- Throughout the treatment, Registered Nurses monitor the actions of the aides to ensure that all of the medical needs of the individuals are met perfectly.
- In order to ensure that you and your family are receiving the best services possible, our health care team closely monitors the progress of the care provided by aides. We hold our team to the highest standards in order to make certain that your loved one is receiving the highest level of care.
- Mentorship Program – MORE INFO TO COME
The Emotional Support You Need
After serving thousands of families, we can certainly reassure you that it is completely normal to feel emotional and overwhelmed when transitioning your family member into home care. The primary apprehension faced by families is the idea that independence will be removed from the life of their loved one, but this is not completely true. Our aides provide your loved one with assisted independence so that they can live their life independently, but with the safety and comfort provided by home care.
At Accredited, we understand that this is an extremely important decision, and that is why we have a home care specialist come to your house and meet with you and your family before any commitments have been made. At these meetings, we will take the time to get to know your family and determine how our services can best meet your unique needs. Our team of professionals can not only develop a plan to meet your medical and physical needs, but we also have the empathy and experience to support your family through the emotional ups and downs of the home care process.
If you would like more information regarding assisted independence, you should consider our public service presentation:
Whether you simply have questions or if you would like to implement our services, please feel free to contact us. We are happy to provide you with any information you require regarding home health care for your loved one.